Thursday, December 18, 2014

You can't do that ....

Maybe it was the way my father raised me ..... I have never opened my mouth to tell someone "you can't do that" unless I HAVE done that ......

Seems as of late most people to many people like to inject their opinion as the Gospel ... I have had superintendents on job sites tell me I "can't" drive a 16 penny nail into a motor joint simply because he never has ..... Yeah it works when ya know how to swing a hammer. I have had people tell me that I "can't" use wood chips for mulch in a garden bed .... What the hell do you think is on a forest floor ?!?!?! 

Every time I get told "you can't" I always ask "have you ever tried ?" And 99.999% of the time the answer is "well no.... But ya can't" ... I am so sick and tiered DONE with anyone that can not answer that with "yes and here is why it wont work" 

I do not care if I am leaving Facebook because of privacy issues or making a shotgun from scrap in my shop.... If you even think of telling me that it wont work or it's a bad thing ....... You better be able to back up your opinion addiction to what you have been told !

I do not want nor have a use for negativity in my life, to old and wise for that. So if you can't use your brain for something constructive.... Please do not try to pull me down to your level ... You'll just get left behind !

O.k... I'm done with that rant but I feel better getting it off my chest ....

Carry on ....

No comments:

Post a Comment