Saturday, January 24, 2015

GOD has blessed me .....

GOD has blessed me.....

I got to spend the day with my best friend ! And that is truly a blessing from God .... She is everything to me ! No matter if our day is full of chaos or lazy as can be, I cherish  every minute I can spend with her .... We did a little "running" today ... Looking at clearances at the "Target" store that is closing in our mall ... 30-70% off whats left.... Hit the "dollar"store (we like to save a buck) then off to Tractor Supply for animal feed and a trip next door to the second hand store .... While we were in T.S.C. I asked Bob if they could get any coal in the store as I am working on a little Blacksmithing set up .... He said "what ya need coal for?" I told him of my little venture and how I was making an anvil from a piece of RR track until I could find a real one ... He say's to me "Well I'm a farrier and I'm looking to get a larger anvil when I can sell mine, It's in my truck... Would you like to see it?" I almost fell down ... I said "of course" so we walked out and he introduced me to my "new" anvil !!!
I have been doing the "HAPPY DANCE" for the last few hours and still can't stop !!! A great end to an AWESOME day spent with my best friend !!!!

Now if you will excuse me I feel the need to "bust a move"

Carry on !

No comments:

Post a Comment